Submit your animal to be featured!
Here’s your chance to show off your pet! We are now accepting photos for the our 2021 Calendar Contest!
We are looking for great shots of your pet showing off, acting regal, being silly, enjoying the major holidays, playing, lounging around or just being their adorable self!
The winners of the 12 monthly pages are selected by committee members. All photo submissions are reviewed and selected based on composition, the seasons and holidays. We will work very hard to use every photo we receive in the calendar in some fashion.
The calendar contest is an important fundraiser for Harmony RAR and will help raise money to take care of the animals until they are adopted and for us to acquire an adoption center! We hope you’ll participate and submit a picture of your furry best friend!
Deadline or submission is July 9, 2020.
Please complete form along with a $15 donation per picture and you get a calendar once published.
Photos will be judged on composition, quality and emotional appeal.
- All photos submitted must be horizontal in orientation.
- Set your camera to take photos at high resolution, but please note the file upload size is 30MB.
- You must name your image with your pet’s name and your last name. If sending. If submitting more than one picture, please number them appropriately. Example: Sally_Smith_01.jpg, Sally_Smith_02.jpg, Sally_Smith_03.jpg.
- Submit your image(s) in TIF or PNG format. These formats give the best print quality.
- No humans in photo please – only pets.
- Photos must be previously unpublished, non-professional images; no copyrighted photos accepted.
- Photos become the property of Harmony RAR and cannot be returned.
- Harmony RAR reserves the rights to use submitted photos on our website and newsletter.
- If your photo is selected for one of the 12 months, or the front or back covers we will contact you for a brief story about your dog and what he or she means to your and your family. Stories may be edited for length.
- Please submit a separate form for each submission.
Please make a minimum donation of $15 via PayPal for each photo. You will get a calendar once they are published.
IMPORTANT: Please use the same email address for your donation as the submission below!